Thanks to fellow PSA member Reg Athwal for this …
To maintain a healthy level of insanity…try the following 8 or 9 things
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. On all your cheque stubs, write ‘ For Marijuana.’
3. Skip down the street rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat,with a serious face.
5. Sing along at The Opera.
6. When the money comes out the ATM, scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
7. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the Car Park, yelling ‘Run for your lives! They’re loose!’
8. Tell your children over Dinner, ‘Due to the Economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.’
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity.
9. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
Share or send this to someone to make them smile. It’s called …. THERAPY