Creativity and Innovation articles published by us
We publish articles via our monthly newsletter Innovation Matters. Past editions from 2007 onwards can be found in our newsletter archive or you can click here to read the latest archived edition. You can also subscribe to Innovation matters via most pages on this site. There are also a number of articles and resources available via our downloads page.
We also have over 100 articles published in our Creativity and Innovation blog. Recent popular articles include …
- What makes a good idea?
- Business Creativity and Innovation – why aren’t more companies taking it seriously?
- Serendipity – luck or skill?
- Innovation – wrestling with Jelly
- Creativity – instructions not included
Simply click on the title to bring up the article in a new window.
Creativity and Innovation articles published elsewhere
We have a number of articles published on external websites. For a list of over 80 articles related to Business Creativity and Innovation that you can use/re-use easily see EzineArticles.com.
We also have the following articles originally published on InnovationTools.com and now available on www.innovationmanagement.se …
- Adult creativity: Why we should make time for play
- Innovation: Is there such a thing as ‘best practice?’
- How to use a morphological matrix to generate ideas
- How to generate 20 new business ideas over coffee
- Predicting the future and focusing your innovation program
Click on the article title to view it in a new window.
Creativity and Innovation resources available to buy
Our online shop contains advanced resources for enhancing creativity and innovation including ebooks and techniques kits for running your own creativity workshops. The range of products will be added to over time. Currently we have a four volume ebook series that starts with the YES you can beginner’s guide and adds a further three volumes full of advanced techniques that give you a total of 48 practical creative problem solving techniques for your toolbox plus hints and tips on getting the best from them. Our two technique kits enable you to create resources within minutes of downloading them, simply print out the pages and then laminate them!
Click on the links to find out more and buy.
Currently our ebooks include …
Technique Kit 1 contains …
- The Movie Screen – visualisation exercise
- How To Generate 20 Business Ideas Over Coffee – idea generation
- Using Metaphor – exploring/defining problem situations
- Speed Storywriting – ice breaker, problem definition
- Still Life Ice Breaker – ice breaker, discovering personal traits
Technique Kit 2 contains …
- Cartoon Storyboard – planning/prioritising
- Working With Aliens – problem exploration/definition
- Time Traveller – problem exploration/definition
- List And Twist – random stimulation, idea generation
- Boundary Relaxation – problem redefinition/exploration
- Bullet Proofing – planning/prioritising